Players who wish to play in the North v South on 3rd April should note the following:
- Registration is 10 am for 10.30 start.
- Coffee and croissants will be available at registration.
- Please bring your own lunch (the cafe at Bells is likely to be very busy – see below).
- Due to a major gymnastics event being held at Bells Sports Centre on the same day parking is likely to be scarce in the public car park and Perth PC’s private car park is not available that day either. Players are advised to allow extra time as you might need to find street parking elsewhere.
- We will play 2 rounds before lunch and 2 or 3 in the afternoon, depending on the weather etc.
We look forward to seeing you at our season opener.