31 March 2019 @ 10:00 am
Friendly precursor to new season.
- There is no requirement to have a SPA licence for this event and there is no entry fee.
- Registration is 10 am – 10.30 with start asap afterwards. Tea and coffee available.
- Please bring your own lunch. There is a cafe in Bells Sports Centre nearby if you want something hot, but note that Perth PC are not offering catering.
- The format will be a triples melee (there may be the odd double if the entry isn’t divisible by 6). Teams and opponents will be randomly drawn for each round.
- We will play 2 rounds before lunch and 3 after lunch (with the usual caveat that we may decide to cut the last round if the weather is very poor).
- There will be small prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd – players will be ranked by wins, then points difference, then points scored.