We are pleased to announce the SPA will be running international qualifiers in May to determine who will represent Scotland at the following events:
– FIPJP Triples Women in Ayutthaya, Thailand from 4-7 November 2021 (qualifier to be held on 2 May)
– CEP Triples Men in Albertville, France from 23-26 September 2021( qualifier to be held on 9 May)
– CEP Triples Veterans* in Albertville, France from 19-21 September 2021 (qualifier to be held on 16 May)
* Entry to the veterans competition is only open to those who will be aged 55 or over on 31 December 2021.
All qualification events will take place at Inverleith Petanque Club, Arboretum Place, Edinburgh EH3 5NY.
The entry fee is £6 per player. Registration will be from 9am unless otherwise stated in the information pack being sent to teams one week before the event. The pack will include all details for the event, the risk assessment and SPA COVID-19 Guidance.
Teams must pre-register to enter. Below are the links for registering a team and details of when registration will open and close. You will not be able to register outside of these dates and times.
FIPJP Triples Women registration is open from 9am Friday 16 April to 9am Friday 23 April.https://forms.gle/3BXmjfLYvcffcG1AA[THIS IS TOMORROW]
CEP Triples Men registration is open from 9am Friday 23 April to 9am Friday 30 April.https://forms.gle/NpJntWFrQXUmPJN79
CEP Triples Veterans registration is open from 9am Friday 30 April to 9am Friday 7 May.https://forms.gle/qH1h1k9v2vGMnStg8
To conform with Covid-19 guidance, all events will be restricted to 6 teams of 4 players on a first come first served basis. Additional entries will be held on a waiting list. If a player is unable to attend you will need to inform the SPA as soon as possible. If you are unable to find a replacement the team will be required to withdraw and the place will be offered to a team on the waiting list.
You will need the following details to enter.
– Team name
– Mobile phone number and email address for player 1 (who will act as the primary contact for the team)
– SPA Licence number for each player
– Contact phone number for players 2, 3 and 4- Local authority details for each player
Please also familiarise yourself with the SPA Competition Rules for 2021 before entering.
Please note: Players are required to have held an international licence for at least 6 months prior to the event. This means any mens and veterans players who did not have a SPA Licence before 18 March (Veterans) or 22 March (Mens) will not be eligible to play.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.
We look forward to seeing you from 2 May.