A list of all SPA, club and international events is shown below. Clubs are invited to provide details of their open competitions to be shown here. To view only one event type (i.e. Club Events) click the ‘Categories’ filter button and choose from the list.
Some 2019 SPA event venues are currently TBC and details will be confirmed as soon as possible.
Friendly precursor to new season.
- There is no requirement to have a SPA licence for this event and there is no entry fee.
- Registration is 10 am – 10.30 with start asap afterwards. Tea and coffee available.
- Please bring your own lunch. There is a cafe in Bells Sports Centre nearby if you want something hot, but note that Perth PC are not offering catering.
- The format will be a triples melee (there may be the odd double if the entry isn’t divisible by 6). Teams and opponents will be randomly drawn for each round.
- We will play 2 rounds before lunch and 3 after lunch (with the usual caveat that we may decide to cut the last round if the weather is very poor).
- There will be small prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd – players will be ranked by wins, then points difference, then points scored.